Florida-North Florida

What the crap Knot?! Now we're losing knotties...not cool.

So I "talked" to J&KgRiff today via facebook. She said that she can't log onto the knot no matter what she does. She said to tell everyone that she says hello and she's sorry she's gone MIA...but she doesn't really have much of a choice.

Her b-party cruise was a blast (which is awesome since that's also my b-party.) Wedding planning is coming along and is now down to the wire. If any of you remember her dress drama she says that everything is now perfect and she gave yet another great review for seamstress Martha Shump. I actually had my first fitting tonight w/Martha and was very impressed as well.  

If she can't get back onto the knot she said she would send me some pics to post of the wedding on the board for everyone to see. She wanted me to tell you all hello.

Seriously knot...this is just sad...lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What the crap Knot?! Now we're losing knotties...not cool.

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ever since the change, people with & symbols in their name can't log on.  They've been saying for a while they've been fixing it, but it hasn't been fixed yet.

Tell her to make a new screen name without an &.
  • AK_SueAK_Sue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    navybaby is right a girl had the same problem on another board I visit.

She had to sign up again with a new name and wait the 48 hours to post.
  • NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh thats so annoying! Dont they realize how much this is affecting people's desire to post? I hope she makes a new name and comes back. Tell her we are glad everything is going well and to definitely send pictures to be posted!
  • griffin64griffin64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is my try with a new name to see if I can post!! cross my fingers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards