Honeymoon Discussions

Best all inclusive with activites

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can reccomend a great all inclusive with fun activites around. Like great beaches, snorkling, boating, zip lining, hiking threw a rainforest, etc. I am really open to any island. I will be going in June if that makes a diffrence. Thanks

Re: Best all inclusive with activites

• Most AIs don't have off site activities like zip lining, and don't include motorized watersports.

I went to Breezes in Montego Bay and it did include snorkeling trips and scuba trips (did have to pay for the class though). I stayed in 2007, but it was a great resort.
  • edited May 2012
    We haven't gone yet (end of July) but we booked with Couples because of all of their inclusive activities.  They have four different resorts in Jamaica.  The activities at each vary.  Couples Swept Away includes snorkeling, scuba, catamaran boat ride, glass bottom boat, hobie cats, excursion to Margaritaville, waterskiing and windsurfting.  The resorts in Ocho Rios include excursion to Dunns River Fall.  All included in your room rate. 
  • Thanks for the advice I will check into them
  • Haven't been yet but St. Lucia has 3 sandals resorts....include tons of activities, all inclusive. You can also use the amenities and restaraunts of the other resorts too! W'ere staying at the Halcyon and the grande but La Toc is also supposed to be nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards