Michigan-Lansing

Bachelorette Party

I know there is a post below about this and I posted there but some plans changed...

We were originally going to take "pole dancing" classes for fun the day of and then go out to local E. Lansing/Lansing bars afterwards. The pole dancing place moved to Miami.....boo.

Anyway, we still want to do an activity in the late afternoon/early evening. Does anyone have any suggestions? We are trying to keep it in Lansing/E.Lansing. And we are pretty much up for anything.

We have thrown around the idea of getting manis/pedi's together since there is only 4 of us (really small party). :)

TIA

Re: Bachelorette Party

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what your budget is, but I've seen some photographers that will do boudoir photos for B-partys.  My DD and her maids are thinking of doing this.

The photographers supply the makeup and hair people and maybe some champagne or other refreshment and then each girl has some photos taken.

Sounds like it might be fun.
  • ChiaraSeraChiaraSera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's always the Pure Romance option. It's not exactly my style, but I've heard they can be really fun (and not too racy if you don't want them to be).

I'm also considering a Lansing Lugnuts game, since you get into Rum Runners free with your game ticket. That place is fun for b-days and bach parties.

Now I'm going to lurk while other people give suggestions so I can steal them for my party next month. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to the comedy club. They actually have bachelorette party specials at Connxtions
  • edited December 2011
    Manis/pedis could be lots of fun! Some places will let you bring in wine/champagne & snacks if you ask. I know Panopoulos at Hagadorn & Lake Lansing is letting my group do that the afteroon before the wedding. You could also do a wine tasting. I think there's a winery in Haslett or Dewitt that lets you make your own wine.
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing more of a fun day with go carts, laser tag, etc. We're doing a joined bachelor/bachelorette party so we may have more people than you.

Another option, if you're into the "cowgirl theme." Is going to the Whiskey Barrel Saloon. They have a mechanical bull. I think that would be fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards