California-Northern

Officiant help

We are getting married on May 25, 2014 and are starting to look for an officiant.  We would like to write our own vows and have a semi religious ceremony.  We are getting married in Los Gatos so we prefer someone in the south bay.  Please let me know what your thought of the one you used or are going to use.
Thanks
Lauren and Ryan

Re: Officiant help

• We are using Fr. Ariosto Coelho for a semi religious ceremony as well. Our wedding is in August and we have already met up with him to design our ceremony. He was very kind, professional, open, and sweet. He sat with us for 3 hours discussing marriage, our relationship, hopes, and beliefs. He has overall been amazing. He's located in San Bruno but travels within the area as we are getting married in Saratoga, CA.You can find his contact info on his website: http://www.spiritualdirection.org/Weddings.htm

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 123 Invited
    image 96 Are ready to party
    image 27 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are undecided
  • edited March 2013
    We're using Irene from Ceremonies and Celebrations. She'll customize your ceremony however you want it religious or not. She's located in the East Bay but will travel. We're getting married in San Jose.
    My Blog: onewaytothebay.wordpress.com
  • You could always have a loved one get ordained and officiate your wedding. This is what we're doing. My sister is both my MOH and our officiant. It will make it super personal and special because someone who knows us and loves us is marrying us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards