Florida-West Coast
Options

Sarasota Fl Wedding Venues?

I need ideas on weddin venues in Sarasota fl!
Any ideas?

Re: Sarasota Fl Wedding Venues?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lido Beach Resort is beautiful. Their outside beach area is clean and they make sure you won't have anyone else but your guests on it during your wedding. Property is gorgeous and reception areas are small and bright with big windows. Pricey (to me, who is paying for it myself), but just feels so nice. hth
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    LisaMat2011LisaMat2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having reception at Lido, granted, it's going to be small and it will be outside, but i love the place as is, and beach is right nearby.

There are tons and tons of beautiful locations in Sarasota and all will depend on your budget so we can recommend something.
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Powell Crosley, The Ringling Museum, Phillips Mansion
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Selby Gardens, but they book up fast
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_sarasota-fl-wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:6bc05e65-e90d-436a-8c04-0c25501dcbddPost:53898677-ba0d-48ac-8af9-c3e536a4d2fe">Re: Sarasota Fl Wedding Venues?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Selby Gardens, but they book up fast
    Posted by SKW2011[/QUOTE]

This.  Selby Gardens is beautiful.  I'm biased though.
    Use Milan Catering.  The food was AMAZING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards