Illinois-Chicago

Indoor Photo Locations NW suburbs

Hey, so I am getting married in less than two weeks and I'm just trying to be prepared incase of rain. Anyone have any suggestions for indoor photo locations in the northwest suburbs, like around arlington heights, schaumburg, etc. ? thanks!
Happily married since 9/1/2012!
The Whimsical Wifey

Re: Indoor Photo Locations NW suburbs

• I don't know how it works if you aren't having your wedding there, but the lobby's of hotels are usually pretty!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Are you looking for some place fun and quirky or more formal? You may want to check out the Schaumburg Park District. They have a historic farm and cabin with some indoor/covered spaces that might be nice. And in Mount Prospect, there is the Friendship Park Conservatory that I believe has an indoor garden or atrium. You could also invade a pub in downtown Arlington Heights if you want less formal photos. And there is always Lego Land in the Steets of Woodfield if you want to be really quirky.

Just some thoughts. Good luck and congrats on your wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey Kelly--it did rain on our wedding and we took a good amount of pictures inside the Hyatt and sort of around the main entrance. Shoot me an email if you want to see them. I know it isn't the best choice, but both my photographer and I racked our brains to think of another good place in the area.
  • hey aimers - i was thinking this would be my ultimate backup if we had nowhere else to go. i plan on taking some shots with my FI around the hotel anyway. i'd be interested to see your pictures because i'm sure you had some poses that i wouldn't have thought of. i'll be sending you an email soon!

ps. i'm so glad i went with hyatt - lauri is AMAZING. 10 days to go!
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_indoor-photo-locations-nw-suburbs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:b4effde5-72b4-4b64-b36e-aebc7851c5e3Post:8d2c31ea-a4e5-48df-a776-82a192cd7421">Re: Indoor Photo Locations NW suburbs</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey aimers - i was thinking this would be my ultimate backup if we had nowhere else to go. i plan on taking some shots with my FI around the hotel anyway. i'd be interested to see your pictures because i'm sure you had some poses that i wouldn't have thought of. i'll be sending you an email soon! ps. i'm so glad i went with hyatt - lauri is AMAZING. 10 days to go!
    Posted by kellycatalo[/QUOTE]
    Oh wow, you're SO CLOSE! Are you so excited?? :) I'm so glad you've been happy w/the Hyatt and Lauri!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_indoor-photo-locations-nw-suburbs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:b4effde5-72b4-4b64-b36e-aebc7851c5e3Post:d20c45c8-b592-4786-9bf0-9458420a28aa">Re: Indoor Photo Locations NW suburbs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you looking for some place fun and quirky or more formal? You may want to check out the Schaumburg Park District. They have a historic farm and cabin with some indoor/covered spaces that might be nice. And in Mount Prospect, there is the Friendship Park Conservatory that I believe has an indoor garden or atrium. You could also invade a pub in downtown Arlington Heights if you want less formal photos. And there is always Lego Land in the Steets of Woodfield if you want to be really quirky. Just some thoughts. Good luck and congrats on your wedding!
    Posted by kangaria13[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I used to work here! and they are super friendly and the grounds are awesome! :) </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards