New York-Western
Options

wholesale flowers

Is there anywhere in the Buffalo are that sells flowers wholesale? I want to make my own centerpieces.
Thanks!

Re: wholesale flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any places in Buffalo, but we are ordering our flowers from Sam's Club online.  They are very reasonably priced and we are totally confident in the quality because I ordered a bouquet delivered to my mom as a test and it was gorgeous!!! 
    They do roses of all different colors by the dozen and lots of other flowers as well.  We are ordering 12 dozen roses, some filler and some calla lillies (which I have to purchase from a different website b/c Sam's does not carry black callas) then doing the bouquets ourselves... a little more work, but saving a boatload.
    It's definitely worth checking out!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dash's Market does wholesale flowers and they are supposed to be great prices.  You could also just check out Wegmans as well and see what they could do for you.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pas0004pas0004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you have a Wegmans in Buffalo try them. I can't personally vouche for them but a lot of people have reccomended them to me.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maureen's Wholesale is supposed to be the best in Buffalo!
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • Options
    hlw2505hlw2505 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about Maureen's from a friend of mine, she always buys her flowers there. Been there once lots of selections.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info ladies! :-)
  • Options
    missdolcemissdolce member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered peonies from fifty flowers.com and I was SO impressed when I received them. I wanted to do a test run before my wedding so that I knew what to expect when the flowers came, how long they would take to open, and their condition upon arrival.
    Most were very tight buds, but some were more open. A few looked a little bent, but it was only natural because they were shipped (overnight from holland, by the way!)
    From the 100 only 8 had a bent stem, which is not bad, so just make sure you order a few extra than you really need just in case. I hydrated them right away and by the time I was done with all of them, I could tell that the first few that I put in water smarted to bloom. They came with plenty of packets of food and an ice pack in the box. The stems were also quite long, between 18-24 inches. 
    The costumer service was great. They called me to confirm my order, which most online companies never do. They sent me an email right away, an email with tracking info the day before they were sent, another email to let me know they were out for delivery, another email to let me know that they were delivered, and then a PHONE CALL to make sure that they were arrived and as expected. If that is not what costumer service should be like then I don't know what is!

In a nutshell: AMAZING, ABOVE AND BEYOND, DON'T HESITATE

you won't be disappointed, take the chance

Day of arrival

already starting to bloom when hydrated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards