June 2013 Weddings
Options

Disposable cameras?

So I would like to put disposable cameras on the reception tables but I was wondering if anyone knew if you could get them in bulk? Buying one at a time is expensive.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Disposable cameras?

• Options
    Hi from the June 2012 boards...

I considered doing this too -- while I don't have a website for you -- a lot of brides I got advice from stated that they ended up with multiple copies of the exact same picture (father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, first dance, etc etc) and then the cameras were given to the kids and ended up not being worth it....

just some food for thought..
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Miss EsaMiss Esa member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2012
    Check your local dollar store. I know the one in my area sells decent ones.
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    We want to do this too. I'm sure if you just google bulk stores you can probably find some. Or cross post this to the reception ideas board. I'd like to buy the disposable digitals so we don't have to develop film, but we'll see. 

As for the getting the same pictures from every camera problem; we're planning on making photo scavenger hunts to go along with every camera. Each tables will be a little bit different. Just some more food for thought!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are going to use a photo share website such as Flickr or shutterfly. That way our guests can upload photos and we can get them that way and it will be alot less expensive. I don't see having that expense ecpecially because people tend to take not so great pictures with them anyway. Most people bring their own cameras anyway.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Google bulk disposable cameras

• Options

Look at orientaltrading.com! i found some there i have thought about doing the same thing! something else i found is put a piece of paper with the camer just a little sticky note size that has a list of pics for them to try to get its like a hunt for them to get it all!
     search on google i spy wedding game!! just an idea!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards