Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning!

Morning all.  It's my Friday since I'm taking off tomorrow to go the Phillies game.

Happy Birthday Hilary!  Hope you enjoy your day off.

Re: Good morning!

• edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Ditto happy birthday!  Hopefully the weather will cooperate for the game tomorrow.  It's my Wednesday since I have to work on Saturday :( boo
  • dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

And Amer, just noticed your ticker.....1 WEEK!!  Yay!

• Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.  Got that out of my of my system.  :)

Morning ladies!  I'm in a good mood today.

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIL!

I'm sure I only got 2 hours of sleep... not a good night.  At least I have the pre-drywall meeting at the house tomorrow to look forward to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! Happy Birthday MH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday, Hil!! Hope you have a wonderful day! :-) Good morning to everyone else! I'm exhausted this morning. Can't wait to grab a cup of coffee.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

Happy Bday to MH! and whoo hoo one week Amer! Very exciting :)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone. Bummed it's only Thursday :(

But Yay Hilary! Yay Amer! and Yay Phillies! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! Yay amer! one week! Happy birthday MH! I'm still laying in bed for a few, waiting for fsil to get the kids off to school. FI took dd up to get breakfast and is letting me sleep off this stupid drowsiness the allergy meds are leaving me with.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone.  I went to sleep at 9:30 last night and I"m still tired.  I think it's the weather. 

Happy Birthday Hilary!

Amer- That's so exciting that you are down to 1 week.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning everyone. This weather sucks.

Yay for 1 week Amer!!!

Happy B-day Hil!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!

Today is my Monday....

I am working the lunch shift at resturant #2 today then right to class, then I have to come home and go right to bed.

McFadden's (attached to CBP) is opening at 6am tomorrow for opening day and this girl has to be there...so up at 4am tomorrow...

I hope to have sometime to check in today at somepoint.

Happy Birthday Hil!

Amer, yay for one week!!!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    Cait - Have fun at opening day tomorrow! I'm sure it will be craziness down there!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am hoping for craziness...I have bills to pay!!! Wink
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning Ladies. I am happy to annouce the rain held off the Phillies game and we had great seats :) They lost but it was just so exciting to be back at the stadium again... Ahh I love Phils Season!!

Aunt Flo decided since she didnt show up yesterday as normal, she would arrive EARLY THIS AM with FURY!! I feel awful right now :( So glad it's acceptable to wear sneaks and sneakers to work!!

Off of that topic, we had no breakfast food in the house so I stopped DD, grabbed a coffee and a chocolate chip muffin yet my lunch is a Lean Cuisine? I believe the muffin threw my day off but it was DELICIOUS!! Ha Ha

Amer- ONE WEEK!!! AHHHHHHH good luck!! Once you are done decorating and unpacking, could you please come over to my house and decorate? Still nothing on the walls... Heading to Home Goods after job #1 today in hopes to find some stuff...

I definitely woke up this am thinking it was Friday.... then I looked at my phone...  :(

Cait- I bet it's a blast to work there during the games, what do you do? Bartender or Beer Tub?
  • edited December 2011
    good morning!

so jealous of anyone going to opening day
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

Happy Birthday MH!

That's so exciting Amer! Like HWH, my house if bare (after almost 2 years of owning it), so feel free to come decorate!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I won't really be on today since I'm off and plan to go to the gym (hopefully it's EMPTY) and dinner with DH.  Thanks for all the bday wishes!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning Ladies.

Happy Birthday to Hilary!

Happy one week to Amer! I can not wait until you start posting some decor projects on your blog again!

Cait - Maybe I will try and find you tomorrow in McFaddens!
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-233?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:256ef245-7b46-4dd5-9afe-5847164e2d81Post:460a0831-5c6d-42cc-b607-2dc84ee91113">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning Ladies. Happy Birthday to Hilary! Happy one week to Amer! <strong>I can not wait until you start posting some decor projects on your blog again!</strong> Cait - Maybe I will try and find you tomorrow in McFaddens!
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

Ditto!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    hahah, I know I've been horrible about the blog.  I just haven't had the inspiration-- packing is not really that interesting to talk about ;)  I promise I"ll get back on it!

..and i should probably start a Knottie Design Studio while I'm at it ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!!! 

Rough time getting up today... Jillian and I hung out before dinner, so my arms are a bit sore.  And my quads. 

I'm STILL waiting for my new glasses to come in... and I'm starting to get stabby about it.  My old ones are so scratched that they're mostly useless.  I might call to see if there's any word on when they're actually getting here.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards