Illinois-Chicago

Florist recomendations

Looking for recomendations for a florist in the suburbs

Thanks

Re: Florist recomendations

• barbbhowwbarbbhoww member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in the Burbs?  South?  West?  Naperville?  Evenston?  Cicero?  Gotta bes more specific!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Sorry !  The wedding will be in Itasca so anyone in the northwest/west burbs will be the best.   Schaumburg/Naperville area should work i think

• edited December 2011
    I recommend Gina from GnG Designs.  She's in Grayslake but she's worth it.  I LOVED my flowers and she is very resionable with prices!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Mary from Bride's Choice in Lisle, and our flowers were beyond amazing for a very affordable amount.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We just booked Tracy who owns Elegant Blooms - she was recommended by another Knottie.  She's in Naperville but will come meet you.  So far she's been wonderful!!  Prices reasonable as well.
  • Mags04Mags04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I highly recommend Denise at Walden Floral in Downers Grove.  Full review in vendor reviews link below. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    BFP 12/31/12 ~ EDD 9/13/13
    BFP Chart
  • duckie1905duckie1905 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Joyce Grattoni.  She works out of her home in the NW burbs and does phenomenal work for great prices.  She was really one of our most spectacular vendors; we still receive compliments on her flowers.

Full review and photos below and feel free to contact me dizzyc1018 at yahoo if you need more info.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Tracy from Elegant Blooms.  Her name really hasn't been mentioned much in the past on these boards, but I have a feeling now that more people are starting to hear about her she'll be one of the high demand ones soon.  She is really great to work with and my flowers were beautiful!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Kristen from Kio Kreations, she is great so far! If she is booked I think she recommends GnG.
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Joyce Grattoni based on Duckie's reviews. Her work is amazing and she definitely takes the time to go over every option to make your vision of flowers a reality based on your budget.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Kristen at Kio Kreations does amazing work, is very knowledgeable, and out of Naperville!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BFP Chart BFP 10/7/11 EDD 6/20/12 HB@7w 114
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the recomendations. Now to see if they are available   Kio Kreations is booked
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards