Mississippi

OOT Bags

I am making a few bags for some guest that are coming in from out of town and was wondering if anybody had any creative ideas for things I could put in the bags.  I know usual bottle of water, tylenol, snacks, etc, but was wanting to include some things local.  Anything unique would be appreciated!!

Oh yeah, and if it helps, I am also having the wedding this December a few days before Christmas!

Re: OOT Bags

• lrob425lrob425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A cute ornament would be nice. I have a super cute one made out of a cotton plant. No idea where you would get one haha, but it's an idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on where in Mississippi you are, you can get some local snacks.  Cheese straws (I think the brand Geraldine's is made in MS). The Pirouline chocolate (or vanilla) straws are made in Madison County...
  • edited December 2011
    We are putting some Natchez related items (knock you naked margarita mix) in our OOT bags, as well as customized water bottles, pralines from NOLA, a mardi gras mask and beads (were getting married the same weekend), an RC cola and jack daniels shot, area attraction brochures, a welcome letter with our monogram, some Flaimin' Hot cheetos (my FI loves them), and whatever cute little things I order offline instead of working :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards