Wisconsin
Options

Wedding Party Transportation

We are looking for transportaiton for our wedding party of 16 people for the time between the ceremony and reception, which is about 3 hours. A lot of the companies I have looked at have minimums of 4-5 hours, which we really don't need. We don't really want to spend a lot of money on transportation either, but would like our wedding party to all be able to ride together during this time. Does anyone have any suggestions of companys who provide transportation services for event like this that would be good on a budget?

Re: Wedding Party Transportation

• Options
    CanariesCanaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I DONT KNOW WHERE U R LOCATD BUT I AM GOING WITH A COMPANY CALLED RHODES IN EAST TROY. WE ARE NOT A FANCY COUPLE SO I T IS JUST A WHITE SCHOOL BUS . BUT THE NICE THING IS THEY TAKE OUT EVERY OTHER ROW OF SEATS AND PUT A TABLE IN THERE. SO IT HAS TABLE AND SEATS. THEY LET ME RENT IT FOR ONLY $200 FOR 2 HOURS. THEY REALLY DONT HAVE A MINIMUM. JUSTA SUGGESTION
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Canaries, could you possibly not write in all caps?  In the computer land, caps means you are yelling, and most of us don't appreciate being yelled at.  Thanks!
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards