New Jersey - South

Paris Caterers

Has anyone had their reception at or been to an event at Paris Caterers?
We loved the Beau Palais room and I think this might be where we will have the reception!
I would appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

Re: Paris Caterers

• edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had her wedding there. The place is definitely affordable. I liked that the most about it. The outside area is standard. I just heard that they require you to use their dj....so look into that before you book. 

Honestly...if you love it...no one else's opinion matters! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    ......Except for FI's :) 
  • edited December 2011
    Well, if several people tell me that they have awful food, I would be worried! ...Or if they hated the DJ! haha
  • Tula214Tula214 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a prom there 4 or 5 years ago. It looked great inside, and the food was pretty good. From pictures I saw of the outside area, it isn't anything too special. Overall, I'd recommend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    OP, you are sooo right! 

I asked my friend. She said she had a blast. Food was good and so was dj. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input ladies!
    As it turns out, my mother used to work with one of the DJs

We're waiting for them to send the contract to us to sign!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there so of course I love it!!! everyone is wonderful to work with, and you dont have to use their DJ if you dont want to. we were worried about the food since we had never eaten there, and we had our food tasting in April and everyhting we tried was amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    cutie4420 - Which room will you be in? We ended up choosing the Garden Room.  The whole place is so beautiful!
  • 30NJBride30NJBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    been there several times. the DJ is very nice and keeps the crowd going all night. They will make adjustments for you. The staff was great. The coordinators were alright.  My girlfriend Janie had her event there. Everything was reasonable except the chair covers way over priced. We used  CC for our  chair covers 856-630-2427.

The restrooms were nice. They had plenty of parking. The location is odd but it work. They keep the flow and the bride very happy. I spent a lot of money on my wedding and looking back I could have went with Paris and had the same outcome.

We are looking for a venue for my niece and Paris is one of our options. I can not believe I'm back on the knot looking at wedding stuff again.

have fun...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards