Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Wedding Day makeup!! I found the BEST makeup artist!!!!

I have found the best makeup artist for my wedding day! I can not say enough great things about Jillian Harwich from Makeup By Jillian! I am not the most makeup savy person, but Jillian treated me like a run way model for our trial day! She listend to every thing i had to say about how i wanted to look. My make up look AWESOME! and it didnt look like I had a ton on either. She made it look so natural and it felt like I had nothing on my face! She came to my home mid day and the make lasted all day. I happened to have my 10 year high school reunion the night of my trial and I didnt even need to do one touch up before I left the house. She is the BEST and I can not wait untill she does it all again for my wedding day. I wish I could have her do my make up every day!!! She also does make up for any occasion and she will go just about anywhere to do your make up. The day I called her to make an appointment she was on her way to Rhode Island for a big make up expo. Here is her website CHECK HER OUT!!!! http://www.makeupbyjillian.com

Re: Wedding Day makeup!! I found the BEST makeup artist!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards