California-Inland Empire

I got a brazilian blowout

I have really frizzy hair and have been wanting to get one for a while. My FI is a hairstylist and just got certified to do them so I was his first BB client =) I HIGHLY recommend getting one if you have crappy hair like I do! It is fricken amazing!!!

Re: I got a brazilian blowout

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011

Bre do you know how long it's supposed to last? I had something similar called Keratin Complex done, same process as the Brazilian but after 4 months it's back, though I was told it should be 6 months and I'm still using their shampoo and conditioner to maintain it.

• edited December 2011
    Jenny-This one claims that it typically lasts 3 months. It doesn't last as long as the KC because it contains no formaldehyde. Furthermore, my FI said the more damaged the hair is initially, the sooner you will have to redue it.

• edited December 2011
    Oh wow...and here I was told that the brazilian blowout is the one that has formaldehyde. It definately worked though. Here is my hair before (not good) and after (very good) hehe.

• edited December 2011
    Wow! Your's looks awesome!

And I could be misinformed...the KC may not have formaldehyde. There is one keratin blowout that  the stylists wear masks when they apply the product and have fans blowing the fumes out of the client's face because they are harmful. Eek. I was confusing the KC with that one. It must have a different name. I guess there are a few different keratin blowouts on the market right now. I just assumed it was the KC because they said the one with the formaldehyde lasts longer. lol

Are you going to get it done again? I know I definitely am! I love it!

• edited December 2011

Who knows that sounds scary though lol, I love the results but either way I'm going to wait on having it done again since they are not cheap. But definitely plan on doing it again, as you can see I need it lol.

• girltapia7girltapia7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, can you please tell me if you know where I can get blowout with formaldehyde inland empire?

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards