Canada-Vancouver

Lower Mainland DJs- suggestions? prices?

Hi girls,

I'm getting married in August 2013, and we're looking at DJs for the reception.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a local DJ?

What's a normal price for Vancouver DJs?

thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lower Mainland DJs- suggestions? prices?

• I've been looking around myself! So far I found a couple of affordable ones on Weddingful - one charges $399 & the other is $900. 

Have any of you girls booked DJ Trizzak before? I can't seem to find any reviews.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2012
    <div>Hi Eliza and Mark,</div><div>
    </div><div>I invite you to check out <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.santoseventdj.com">www.santoseventdj.com</a> for some of my wedding DJ packages. I'd love the opportunity to discuss how I can be of service to you on your special night.</div><div>
    </div><div>- Joe</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>(References can be provided)</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-vancouver_lower-mainland-djs-suggestions-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:625Discussion:648ba927-ae27-41e3-a7ca-e8338dfc259cPost:74553dfd-7eb2-4205-8a20-c773907cd763">Re: Lower Mainland DJs- suggestions? prices?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been looking around myself! So far I found a couple of affordable ones on Weddingful - one charges $399 & the other is $900.  Have any of you girls booked DJ Trizzak before? I can't seem to find any reviews. Thanks!
    Posted by eliza&mark[/QUOTE]
  • edited January 2013
    First Choice Mobile Music (recommend Gary or Ken) ... they are closer to the $1000 range though.  Their website isn't much but awesome service, sound systems and they know the music to play to get ppl grooving and having a great time! 
  • edited February 2013
    Signature Weddings, .. Booked them for our wedding in Aug..
    They have a nice package with photo booth...

• My fiancé is a wedding DJ. He charges around $600. We are getting married in October in Vegas. It was difficult to explain to him that he was not allowed to DJ is own wedding :)

If you want to get I contact with him send me an email and I will connect you to him. My email is kiraregnier@aol.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards