June 2013 Weddings

Hello Board!

Hello- I would just like to introduce myself.  And share our proposal story

Our neighbors in the apartment next to us love to slam their doors. Well my dog doesn’t like hearing slamming doors so early in the morning so he barks like crazy. So when he can’t relax we go to the living room and watch some TV for background noise and he can fall back asleep and so can I. So I’m half asleep with my sexy night guard in my mouth and my boyfriend comes into the living room gives me a beautiful box and says, “Now you have to plan a date”.  And walks away! I yell through the apartment, “Whoa, don’t you even want to ask me”? He says, “Well come here than”. So I jump off the recliner run through the living room and dining room, come barreling around the corner to find him on one knee with another box opened with a beautiful ring. I jump because he scared me, but also because I was not expecting to see that. He asked me to marry him and I started to cry. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Like his surprise and proposal took my breath away. It was the best feeling. He says, “Are you going to answer me”? I said “YES!!” We hugged and kissed. I got my breathe back and we immediately got on the horn. We called our mothers first. He got me really good. And I loved it! 

I am so excited to plan our wedding. I want it to just be fun for everyone involved and a great memory for everyone. I can’t wait to work on DIY projects. I want our wedding to have a lot of personal touches. We are currently looking for a reception site and photographer and hopefully my fiance’s church is not too much. I am so excited!! 

Sorry if this is too long. This is only my 2nd knot post

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello Board!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards