Wedding Classifieds
Options

Wedding items for sale

The following items were left over from my March 19th wedding.  I'd prefer to find someone in the central Texas area so I don't have to deal with shipping, but if there's something you're really intersted in, please don't hesitate to ask.  I can ship if need be.  If you're interested or have questions, please email me at brandieramsey@rocketmail.com. TIA!

45 - unused 36" sparklers. They burned approximately 3 minutes, which worked well to give time to get them all lit and everyone organized.  Asking $35.

108 - Clear glass votive holders with white candles.  These were lit during my 4 hour reception and didn't even burn half way, so I'd say they have quite a bit of burn time left.  See pic below, asking $25.

13 - 70" round chocolate brown table overlays.  They have a sheen and a pintuck edge on them.  On a 60" table they hang over about 5".  See pic above for close up of color, below how they looked on several tables in the background.  Asking $60.

Very pretty glass 15" round cake stand with lid.  We used the stand on the cake table at our wedding.  Asking $10.

Dyeable flower girl shoes from David's Bridal in a size two.  Never worn because they didn't fit.  Asking $15

Package of 48 assorted noise makers.  Asking $5.

Package of 20 mini bottles of "bride & groom" bubbles.  Asking $5.

Re: Wedding items for sale

• Options
    I'm interested in your votives... do you have a better picture??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "When you find the person you want to spend forever with, you want forever to start right away!"
  • Options

I am interested in the sparklers, but I would need them shipped to Birmingham, Alabama. Let me know what if you're interested in shipping.
    **October 8, 2011**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards