Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Dressilyme.com

I have seen alot of dresses that i love online at dressilyme.com and i was wondering if this was a website that i could trust. if anyone has any experience with this website please let me know!

If it is not a credible website does anyone know a website/place i can get reasonably priced dresses at?

Re: Dressilyme.com

• Options
    Well they are based out of China, so I'm going to say no.

Please read the FAQ's sticky at the top of the page.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    it is NOT credible.  I second the PP. Read the FAQ at the top of this page.  You will likely regret buying a dress from china.   If you show us what dress you are looking for, we may be able to help you identify the designer.  As far as buying dresses cheaper, I would recommend buying a used/sample. 

Many of the dresses being sold as "used" have never been worn/altered.  The brides canceleld their weddings or chose a different dress and the dresses are basically new.

Try:

recycledbride.com
    oncewed.com
    preownedweddingdresses.com

you can also look here on TK classifieds or even on Craigslist.

Also, consider trying to buy a dress off the rack at your local bridal salon. You can often get them for 30-60% off.
  • Options
    I agree with the PP on this.  Chinese sites make aweful gowns.  You can try the above and to me the best is Pearlsplace.com. 
  • Options
    Dressilyme.com is an awesome site. I got my dress from there and they were quick to respond when I had questions and had a fast turn around! I got my dress in less than a month and it was perfect! I ordered a generic size so it was just a tad long but the dress maker I went to to get it hemmed said she would have guessed the dress was $1000+ when I actually only spent $180. Don't get me wrong, there are A LOT of bad dress sites out there but Dressilyme is NOT one of them! Good Luck!
    Created by Wedding Favors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards