Nebraska-Omaha
Options

DESPERATE for a reception location!!

I currently live in Norfolk, Ne and would love to find a private venue to rent either in a barn or on open land to pitch a beautiful white tent. I am hoping for the des moines, Ia area or Norfolk/Omaha area sometime in the early fall. PLEASE HELP ME!  I would love a private residence that is not the typical site as I have attended a million weddings that all begin to look similar and I am hoping for a fresh new location:) Thank you in advance for all of your expertise ladies;)!

Re: DESPERATE for a reception location!!

• Options
    RGoodman83RGoodman83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I currently live in Norfolk, Ne and would love to find a private venue to rent either in a barn or on open land to pitch a beautiful white tent. I am hoping for the des moines, Ia area or Norfolk/Omaha area sometime in the early fall. PLEASE HELP ME!  I would love a private residence that is not the typical site as I have attended a million weddings that all begin to look similar and I am hoping for a fresh new location:) Thank you in advance for all of your expertise ladies;)!
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to move you to the Omaha Board, they will be able to help you more with that location!!

Good Luck, and Happy Planning!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards