Oregon

Barn/Outdoor Wedding

Hi everyone!

Are you looking for a Barn/Outdoor wedding? I came across a casting looking for couples who have yet to find this type of venue. Here's the posting:

"DOCUMENTARY SERIES CASTING PORTLAND AREA BRIDES
Hello Pacific Northwest! Major cable network documentary series is looking for engaged couples in the Portland area who are planning to get married this summer (July - September). We are looking for brides and grooms who are madly in love and are searching for an outdoor/farm type wedding venue."

If you're interested in this opportunity shoot me a message and I will forward you more information and who to contact!

Happy Planning!

- Jeannine Mills

Re: Barn/Outdoor Wedding

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_barnoutdoor-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:4a00abfc-e1ad-40cd-8710-220b057044f5Post:cf53271f-ecc7-4c6f-b279-90fa705ecfe9">Barn/Outdoor Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! Are you looking for a Barn/Outdoor wedding? I came across a casting looking for couples who have yet to find this type of venue. Here's the posting: "DOCUMENTARY SERIES CASTING PORTLAND AREA BRIDES Hello Pacific Northwest! Major cable network documentary series is looking for engaged couples in the Portland area who are planning to get married this summer (July - September). We are looking for brides and grooms who are madly in love and are searching for an outdoor/farm type wedding venue." If you're interested in this opportunity shoot me a message and I will forward you more information and who to contact! Happy Planning! - Jeannine Mills
    Posted by neener158[/QUOTE]
    <font color="#3366ff">That's us! Gimme more details :) Portland love and searchings for an outdoor/barn/farm type wedding! H & S</font>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards