New York

Favorite Non-Pro Photos (PIP)

Hi everyone!  Today I finally had time to relax and look over photos, so here are some of my favorites from our wedding at Ventosa Vineyards.  I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, it was absolutely perfect!

First look:

Walking down aisle:

Ceremony:

Husband and Wife:

First dance:

Cake:

Table decorations:

Sunset on the terrace:

Good luck to all CNY brides!  The stress to plan a wedding is well worth it.  I'll post vendor reviews if that sticky ever reappears, all of my vendors get an A or A++.
Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Favorite Non-Pro Photos (PIP)

• raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    So pretty! And I love your dress, it's absolutely gorgeous!!
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Beautiful! Your wedding looked amazing!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Stunning. Everything looks beautiful and the second first dance picture is one of the sweetest wedding pictures I have seen.

Any tips or things I should keep in my mind regarding Ventosa?
  • Chelsea, Ventosa was absolutely incredible. They had multiple coordinators who took care of everything, and I mean everything! They made all events flow perfectly, from sending the bridal party down the aisle, to all the dinner courses. I am so thankful for such a smooth day with their help. You have nothing to worry about with them! RJ went over everything at our rehearsal, and you can wrap up details with him then.
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards