Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Catholic Hispanic Weddings (help!)

Hi Ladies,
so as of you all know... in Hispanic weddings we have padrinos... well I have padrinos for Lazo and Arraz but I don't know how to say them in english for the invitation - do any of you have an idea of how do you say "LAZO" and "ARRAZ" ??? THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I just need to send the invites asap
Wedding Countdown Ticker
www.mrandmrsponce.com

Re: Catholic Hispanic Weddings (help!)

• You might have better luck on the Latino Wedding Board.  It's located under the "Cultural Wedding Boards" on the left.
  • lasso and coins.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_customs-traditions_catholic-hispanic-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:36Discussion:846c22fe-d5c8-4d5a-b870-4a5edcdfe699Post:c16228b5-fa12-4f50-b863-ea4effea7377">Catholic Hispanic Weddings (help!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, so as of you all know... in Hispanic weddings we have padrinos... well I have padrinos for Lazo and Arraz but I don't know how to say them in english for the invitation - do any of you have an idea of how do you say "LAZO" and "ARRAZ" ??? THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I just need to send the invites asap
    Posted by lililuvsrocky[/QUOTE]

I am not doing padrinos for my wedding but I would put lasso and coins. However my question is our you putting padrinos on the invite as well, if so are you translating that in English as well?
  • Some websites call the coins wedding tokens, most just call them coins. Lassos are easy to find too. Not much variety , I am making my own.
    Who would have thought that it would take more than 5000 miles to find you? BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards