Wisconsin
Options

Bridal Shops - Please help!!

Hi all!

I am going to be going wedding dress shopping in November and need ideas of where to go around the Milwaukee area.  I am looking for quality yet affordable as well because I am trying to stick to a budge of $800,  Please help me out! Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shops - Please help!!

• Options
    mandy270mandy270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would reccomend Christy's Bridal in Burlington. It's kind of a drive from Milwaukee, but I got a beautiful dress for under $800. When I looked online at what it was going for at other stores it was over $900. I think it looks like I spent a lot more money than I did, which is awesome!

Plus they don't add extra costs to everything.

http://christysbridal.com/wedding/index.html

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Savvy in Brookfield - loved them.  And they listened to my budget, too.

Amelishan in Hubertus had a lot of great dresses in your price range.  Only thing with them it that they rip tags and don't allow pictures unless you buy.  I had a great consultant there and had a good experience.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Eva's Bridal in Oak Creek (right by the airport) their website sucks, but I had a phenomenal experience. If you go, tell them that your budget is really important to you. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Eva's. Love it there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stone Manor bridal. A liitle ways away from Milwaukee (Cedarburg).
    It is a very small shop but they have great customer service and pack a lot into one store (if your looking for bridal gowns).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses at Eva's in Oak Creek also.  I believe soon they'll be doing their Hunger Task Force special, where if you donate $5 you get 20% off your purchase.  You don't need an appointment, so it can get crowded in there, but they are totally accomodating.  They also tag rip, but really, who cares if you find a dress you love?  I had a poor experience at Savvy Bride, not an attentive consultant and then they abruptly told us we had to vacate the dressing room for another appointment.
  • Options
    mbmolinskimbmolinski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a dress shop on 73rd and North Avenue.  All the dresses are under $1,000 and they have lots of great styles.  I got mine from Bella's Bridesmaids (I had a very simple dress) - but they have limited bridal gowns available. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eva's Bridal was great.  The dresses take a while to come in though once your order.  I got mine for $650.  I agree though, there website isn't great but when you go to the store they do have quite a few dresses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Amelishan's in Hubertus. They seemed pretty laid back and friendly there. Huge dress selection. They let you go through yourself and really find the stuff you want as well as pull dresses you might not have. I ended up finding the dress I had ripped out of a magazine on a half off rack in my size for $400. Just needs a little detailing with tightening up the beading on it, but other than that is was great. Definitely recommend going there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards