• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

New November bride!!

Hello girls, I was going to get married in April 2012 and had everything figured out, from the colors to the venues and out of the blue, FI decided to anticipate the date to November for a good reason - his mom health. So now I am officially a Fall's Bride, getting married on 11-11-11. And have to start things up from the very beginning once we are moving from a destination Wedding to a local one in order to have a longer honeymoon. My question for you is: how many of you will be using fall colors? Or what colors are yours?
I am thinking about this color combination (fuchsia, black and white/ivory)..what do you think?

Re: New November bride!!

• We are using Orange and Cobalt Blue. 

I love the pink black and white/ivory! So pretty! (silver would be a great accent color) 

Would also be pretty with brown instead of black, making it more fall-ish.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to Re: New November bride!!:
    I love the pink black and white/ivory! So pretty! (silver would be a great accent color)  Would also be pretty with brown instead of black, making it more fall-ish.
    Posted by sarajenae13
    Agreed on all accounts.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Also, don't forget to add yourself to the introductions post that is stickied! If you'd like that is! :]
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I really like that color combo! So far I've actually seen more girls NOT using fall colors than those that are. If you look at another post a few down, you'll see that I'm conflicted about my own. :)
  • welcome and congrats!  great colors!  mine are red, white, and black.  i'd agree with birdie and say that fall colors are NOT the norm here.  :)
    Anniversary
  • for my first few months i was feeling like i had to do fall colors and i wasnt very happy. but i got out of that mind set and am doing 
    FUSHIA
    navy
    and ivory

• hey, to each her own! i'm not using fall colors either and i'm getting married on 11-11-11! i am doing black, baby pink, and silver! makes me happy :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 11th, 2011

244 invited 98 accepted! 12 can't make it 134 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 25th, 2011

• Those colors look great. you should stick with them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • All of your colors sound like very nice combinations.  We're getting married on November 11, 2011 and while we are still in the process of figuring out our exact colors, our colors will be fall colors (I love the fall and we're getting married in Massachusetts).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks girls for the warm welcome and I will definitively stick up with the colors. I like brown instead black but FI doesn't like it at all, so black it is. Sarajenae 13, I will add a post to the introductions post, thanks for remiding me!
  •  I'm late to the thread, but yay to OP.  Those are my colors, as well :)
  • I love the combo! We are doing cranberry red with champagne gold.  Welcome!
    Anniversary
  • Welcome..11/11/11 is my wed d8 too...my colors are pink and brown w/silver accents...HAPPY PLANNING
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards