Just Engaged and Proposals

When?!

My fiance and I got engaged at the end of December and I'm trying to plan when to have the wedding.  The big debate is whether or not to get married while we're both in school still or to wait 3 years until we're done.  I'm in graduate school in FL and he's in TX working on his bachelor's degree.  I want to get married next August (2012) while I'm doing internships but my mom wants us to wait until we're done with school and can live together.  Thoughts?

lh22

Re: When?!

• I would wait until at least one of you finishes school and can move to where the other is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also suggest waiting until you can at least live together. We are planning on finishing school so that we can live together and not worry about hw and classes
  • edited April 2011
    Leah - for safety's sake, start a new account that does not have any personal information in it - like your last name.  It's too easy for strangers to look you up (which has happened) and call vendors to cancel them, call your boss to complain about you (which have happened)....It's not just brides who look at these pages.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards