African American Weddings

Hi ladies

HI ladies im Shelecia
just wanted to say hello and introduce myself im a So Fla Bride woo hoo!! and getting married to mr. wonderful March 2014!! I look forward to talking to all you ladies and not just lurkingSealed
i have been a long time lurker but so happy to join this board...

have a great day

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: Hi ladies

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hi-ladies-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:99cd9d45-2aa8-4b53-a4e9-d17a5aebc0bcPost:2f848c33-5ae0-4985-9d2f-aa5ab075bd7d">Hi ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI ladies im Shelecia just wanted to say hello and introduce myself im a So Fla Bride woo hoo!! and getting married to mr. wonderful March 2014!! I look forward to talking to all you ladies and not just lurking i have been a long time lurker but so happy to join this board... have a great day
    Posted by LeciaB[/QUOTE]

<div>Welcome to the board! This is the greatest board ever! Can't wait to get to know you more and hear more about your wedding!</div>
  • Welcome! Look forward to hearing more about you and your wedding! Have you picked out your colors yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome! I'm from Miami best city ever. Have you picked a venue? Tell us how he proposed!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Welcome to the best board on the knot
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome to the AAW Board...these ladies are sooo awesome and filled with tons of knowledge, this is the best board TK has...theres no stupid question and you should never feel left out we are all like a sisterhood here and we all are going thru wedding planning and the ones already married are such a great help so again Welcome

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Welcome and CONGRATS...

Cant wait to hear about you and your FI.. and your story..

This is the BEST board... and we are always here to talk,,, vent.. laugh ..cry and give constructive advice...never mean or nasty...

sit back and relax and enjoy the ride.. it can be bumpy....but sooo worth it!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Shelecia.  Welcome to the AAW board.   Congrats on your pending nuptials in 2014.  Enjoy the planning and we are here for support and laughs whenever you need it.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Hi! Welcome to the BEST board on TK!!!! Congratulations on your engagement. You will find a wealth of information here with these ladies. Feel free to ask questions, vent, and share all your wedding details with us! We are super excited you came out of lurking to joining us!!!! Yay!!!

Tell us more about your wedding...colors? date? how many in your bridal party? Care to share a pic of your venue?!?!?! Once again congrats!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Congrats and welcome
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome hon... Like PP this is the very best board on the knot.. No such thing as a stupid question.. Were one big happy engaged or married family..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2012
    Welcome! Look forward to planning with you!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Tell us more about your wedding...colors? date? how many in your bridal party? Care to share a pic of your venue?!?!?! Once again congrats!

Heyy M1ssJ -- miami in the house..lol

Thanks for being so welcoming ladies

as far as colors im thinking navy, cream, pink, and light green
    the date is March 22 (i think ) 2014
    Im thinking 6 BM and 6 GM
    and he proposed on the beach.. at night it was great just me and him and the waves and the moon.. (sorry.. im just really happy he did good)

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • That sounds REALLY sweet.. I think that always starts off the wedding planning process off on a good note!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome! Nice to meet ya...looking forward to planning with you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Welcome to the board. looking forward to hearing about you and your mista and the wedding plans and ideas.. :-).. these ladies are wonderful.. Join in..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Shelecia! Congratulations and welcome to the best board....the women on here r the best...
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Awww! Your proposal sounds so sweet Shelecia!!! Your color scheme is going to be beautiful! Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards