Not Engaged Yet

I'm SO EXCITED Because...

as a (very late) birthday present, my boyfriend got us tickets to see the season premiere of "Glee" one week early at the AMC Theater on Broadway. Cast members may be in attendance. YAY!

....I know. I'm lame. I felt like sharing. Anyone want to make me feel like less of a loser? Who else loves "Glee"?

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg

Re: I'm SO EXCITED Because...

• edited December 2011
    I'm not a Glee fan but YAY for you!!
  • edited December 2011
    My mom loves Glee!  Someone gave her the soundtrack for XMas and she played it all day, lol, very holiday like.  I keep meaning to watch but I have a zillion shows already.  Great present though, have fun!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• MidniteRaeMidniteRae member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't watch it, but BF's mother likes it. We got her the cds as part of her christmas present. Yay for you!
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • edited December 2011
    I've never gotten into it but if I were I'm sure I would be super jealous. It would be like me getting tickets to see Conan O'Brien which I would be STOKED for!
    imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I heard those Conan O'Brien tickets are going for something like $700 a pop!

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • edited December 2011
    I could have gotten awesome seats for the Chicago show off Ticketmaster  (for like$40) but wanted to wait to see what BF said..Fast Foward 3 hours later, he said we could go and when I went to order the tickets up they were SOLD OUT. I tried every other city that we could easily fly to and everyone was sold out except for Denver and Reno- and nosebleed section. I could have kicked his hind end when he said I should have just bought them at work.
    imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    *headdesk* I'm sorry. I've totally been in those situations before! In my case, BF texted me at work and said, "Would you want go to the 'Glee' premiere?" and I said, "Sure, why not?" and ten minutes later, he texted, "Tickets ordered. Happy belated."

He birthday kamikazied me!

• edited December 2011
    Ok, I LOVE Glee!!! I'm sitting here INCREDIBLY jealous!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • jgcohnjgcohn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE GLEE!!!! I am very very jealous!!!!

Have such a great time =)
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Um...if you see Matt Morrison, just stay away. He's mine! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-excited-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5ad31eb1-4483-4ec6-9956-058237a40c55Post:c02fa6ab-aeef-41f8-b593-9d392cb2e341">Re: I'm SO EXCITED Because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um...if you see Matt Morrison, just stay away. He's mine! :)
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmm Mr. Shue....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @desertsun duly noted. as long as I can have Cory Monteith!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards