Second Weddings

HEY!!!

Did you ladies see that they've created a 40 Plus board?  Check it out! 
Sorry for the Hey!  i forget myself sometimes.  ~Donna

Re: HEY!!!

• morrisonFTWmorrisonFTW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :(  Please don't stop posting to second weddings!  I'm not nearly 40 yet but I like you broads.
  • fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Well, I'm definitely not a part of that club. :P Have fun ladies! Just don't forget about us "young'uns" here on second weddings. ;)
  • Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm still a ways away from 40.....but I know that a lot of...what's the right word..."seasoned" brides were looking for a place away from the crazy twenty-year-olds that seem to be rampant around this site.   Please don't forget about us over on the Secnod Weddings baord.

DSC_9275
  • edited December 2011
    well this broad is over 40, so I'm checking out the board. Tongue out And it's not nearly as bad as anyone thinks - age is just a number, a horrible sounding number. LOL
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • edited December 2011
    I've been a SW regular for 6 years.  I am not going anywhere.  I just thought it was interesting.  ~Donna
  • Marrin713Marrin713 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Cool beans - I know someone over on SB had brought up the idea a few months ago.
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *snap*  Where?????????????

ETA:  Oh, pooh!  Here's the subtitle: First-time bride and over the age of 40? Chat here. (Oh, and welcome!), so here I'll stay.  I wouldn't leave here anyway.   :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_hey?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:35Discussion:2230df95-f5a0-4bdf-84e1-8b93eed7cd47Post:b8531749-a8e9-4f62-830e-6358d3d0f830">Re: HEY!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]*snap*  Where????????????? ETA:  Oh, pooh!  Here's the subtitle: First-time bride and over the age of 40? Chat here. (Oh, and welcome!), so here I'll stay.  I wouldn't leave here anyway.   :)
    Posted by Lisa50[/QUOTE]

I must be a rule breaker then - this ain't my first rodeo but I'm still posting there!  But I'll also stick around here cuz I'm a rebel like that! 
  • handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to be a rebel!  I'll go over to see it!
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards