Getting in Shape

Valentines Day 2012 Challenge!!

124»

Re: Valentines Day 2012 Challenge!!

• yay for losing some more weight this week. im down to 162. slowly but surely im looking forward to valentines day! keep up the good work guys!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haven't weighed this week, but yesterday I realized that I've gone down a dress size (I've been working at this since August, so I'm really excited!) Hopefully my wedding dress will zip now...only 40 more days!
  • lizziemc1775lizziemc1775 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    At 195; down 2 more, 5 total. Moved up to Level Two for 30DS and it's a killer! I am combining that with Zumba and feeling good. Of course my FI has lost like 10 lbs by just following WW with me while I am sweating my asss off to lose 5. C'est la vie. Keep it up lovelies!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Great work everyone!

I was out of tow this weekend, so I weighed a day late, but was at 133.6 this morning! Hooray! I hope I can keep it off forever... or at least until 2/18. :)
  • Whoo-hoo! I was also out of town this weekend. I am at 224.2, I lost 1.8 lbs this week so a total of 6.8 lbs lost of this challenge. 10.8 all together. I started P90x this morning. and I feel great! I am doing the Lean program cause I want to lose more weight/fat than build muscle (I am a muscular girl with fat on top! ha) So proud of everyone. Keep up the good work!
    Soon to be Mrs. Roberts :)Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Great job everyone! I still havent bought a scale since mine broke so I havent weighed myself - I was at my brothers sunday though don't know why i didnt think to do it there.  Oh well I will make sure to have one by this weekends weigh in and hopefully I will be down some because it will have been two weeks since I added my weight here.  I have been really great about doing 30 day shred though - took tonight off b/c I did 4 days in a row but will be back at it tomorrow.  Keep up your good work everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited January 2012
    So excited that we're all seeing results!!!  Keep it up, ladies! :)

Yesterday I met up with my college roommate (whom I haven't seen since May).  The first thing she said when she saw me was, "OMG you're TINY!!!" That's something noone has said to me in awhile.  I realized that last time she saw me, I was 154 lbs.  As of my doctor's appointment yesterday, I am now 132.2 :) Only 7.2 lbs to go!
  • I didn't post on Sunday night because I was disappointed that there was no change. Given the fact that I had gone down three pounds the week before, and had a very busy and stressful week (read - I ate my way through the stress and didn't work out as much as I had planned), I should be happy I didn't gain anything.

So, still at 170. This week, so far, is off to a much better start.

Looks like everyone here is making some good changes. Keep it up, ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's Sunday again. Is anyone watching any of the football games today? I'll be cleaning the house and listening to FI complain about the games. LOL

My weight stayed the same for the week, so I've maintained that weight, hopefully I can lose more before Valentines day and reach my goal!

Speaking of Valentines Day, do you ladies have anything planned for Valentines day?
    I love this man.

Photobucket

Can vacation be now please? Vacation
  • I was hesitant to weigh this morning because I moved this week and I've been STRESSED (and eating) about that, wedding planning, etc. I ate breakfast and drank some coffee and then decided that I needed to do it anyway. I weighed 133.8, which I will take as a win because I was certain I'd have gained like 4 pounds. I guess this stress must be burning some calories! 

I leave the day after V-Day for my wedding weekend, so I am sure that I will be spending the night packing. :) Hopefully, I won't eating too many chocolates. 
  • Also, I wanted to say THANKS to torrieshere for keeping up with the posts and keeping track of everyone's hard work. Great job!!!
  • Whoo-hoo! proud of everyone. We are half way there!! I weighed again Saturday and I way 222.8. So that's 2.8 pounds from goal weight! Keep up the good work!!

• Oh and for V-day my FI is taking me to see the Vow. And we will probably do dinner. We don't do that much for Vday because our anniversary is in March!

• down to 160! only 2 more lbs til I reach my goal weight and well before Vday! Lets hope I can lose 5 more by valentines!!! loving seeing the numbers on the scale get smaller
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • For Valentine's I dont know what I'm doing yet, I was planning a romantic get away so I can pull some of my weight, but I've been a little stressed and I'm not sure I'll have time to do it anymore. On the brightside i went to a Bridal Show and won a $50 gift card to Cheesecake Factory; maybe I'll use that. ;) I need to get some ides otherwise.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Hey ladies! Just wanted to check in. I'm at 150 as of this morning. I'm so excited! only 15 lbs left to my real goal. Great to see you ladies losing!
  • Thank you BreePax for the shout out, it's much appriciated.

How is everyone doing this Sunday? OT: but I started couponing and I got an awesome deal at CVS!  Definitely something that I will start doing more frequently.

Next week is the super bowl so I'm worried about how my diet is going to do on super bowl sunday. I haven't been doing well working out at home, so I think I'm going to start going back to the gym which is more successful for me.

Good Luck this week everyone!
    I love this man.

Photobucket

• Hello hello! I am bad about getting on here on the weekends! I weighed saturday and I am at 221.2. 1.2 lbs til my goal weight for this challenge. I am surprised I lost this week I did not do to well and only worked out once. But I started back this morning! We went to a bridal expo yesterday and had to do some cake testing. But I made sure to only take 1 bite of a flavor. although they were so good! and yesterday was the 8 month mark til the wedding! whoo-hoo! So proud of everyone who has stuck with us! Have a great week!!

• The scale hasn't moved again, but it looks like I'm getting more toned and less jiggly. I think I'm going to take some measurements tonight and use that to guage my progress as well since the scale doesn't seem to be showing what I think is really going on. I'd love to see the numbers go down, but as long as I'm getting smaller I guess I don't care what the scale actually says.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Down 1 pound this week. I am so glad the scale finally moved again after not losing anything last week!

I took my measurements yesterday, so hopefully that will show me how I'm doing in the toning department.

I did almost 30 days of 30DS which I cannot believe! I thought I was going to die the first time I did it and now I can do level 3! I am going to move on to her "ripped" dvd--I forget what it's called.

She's probably been mentioned on here before, but Gina of skinnytaste.com has amazing recipes--all your favorites--which are slimmed down. She includes all of the nutritional information, so you can be sure of knowing what you're eating.

Can't believe it's almost February! Keep at it everyone!
  • The problem with me is that we are very limited on food. I don't get a chance to eat something during the day.

• lizziemc1775lizziemc1775 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Down another pound this week bringing my total to 7. Don't think I'll be able to lose 3 more before Valentine's Day, but I'm going to try!

I've been doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD for the past few days and it is INTENSE. The good thing, though, is that I can now hold my plank for 30 seconds. I never thought I'd be able to say that! -)

My WW daily points total dropped by 1 when I weighed in today, so I now have 31 points every day instead of 32. I hope I don't miss that one point too much.

A little over one more week until V-Day! Still have no idea what to get my FI. Probably an Xbox game or something. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • DOWN TO 216.2!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo-hoo. I have already met my goal! I am so proud of myself and everyone else for sticking with this! I have lost 19 lbs overall and I am going to keep going!

• Sorry I didn't get on yesterday to update, but last night was a late night due to the super bowl.

A little more than a week left for our challenge. What are you guys doing for the homestretch? I just re-joined our gym and that will really help me beyond just valentine's day. I hope everyone is doing well.
    I love this man.

Photobucket

• Only lost .2 lbs this last week. But I guess its better than nothing. I was sick with the stomach bug, so I didn't do much of anything. So how did everyone turn out? Tomorrow is the last day. I am so proud of everyone for their hard work!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards