Maryland

out of the box wedding venue in MARYLAND

Any ideas for an outta the box idea venues in maryland where we can bring in our caterers and vendors...good site fee for about $1500?! etc thanks

Re: out of the box wedding venue in MARYLAND

• edited December 2011
    What time of year are you planning.. that makes a HUGE difference.  I just got married on V-Day.  Our site fee was $900 for a place that held 350. That included and hr time for ceremony, chairs, linens, everything!  WAY CHEAP because the time of the year.  But Feb was considered a Winter month still in MD.  Most years it is nice.  This year I had record snow 2 days before my wedding.  LOL  Anyways, that will help others help you narrow down places. 
  • AT4AT4
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am marrying in May! Thanks!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_out-of-box-wedding-venue-maryland?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:627Discussion:e6695d4f-0a62-499d-be07-1f7f33a53749Post:aa22ccb9-2844-4c12-9fd3-6d03befb06b7">Re: out of the box wedding venue in MARYLAND</a>:
    [QUOTE]ooo i love cylburn! that was our first pick but our guest list grew to large to handle in the event of rain (no way we're renting a tent!) we are instead getting married at camp puh'tok in monkton md. its a boys and girls summer camp that rents out during the off season from sept-may. it is very unique and you have the option of staying in the cabins all weekend. there are many places to hold ceremony/reception. we have the whole camp for next weekend for $2000. a little much-but again we have it the whole weekend you can also rent just sections of the camp for less. ours is the 4th wedding this year but they dont have a wedding rental website so you would just have to go see for yourself. any caterer is ok with them.
    Posted by conchgirl[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Holy cow for the whole weekend, a whole camp!? I've been trying to find a barn/ outdoor location. The only problem would be if it would rain I guess. I'm going to have to look into this more. Great tip!

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards