New Mexico

La Bella Spa and Salon?

Hi Ladies!

As many of you know, I'm planning my Albuquerque wedding from Portland and am in dire need of advice!

My maid of honor found La Bella Spa and Salon for weddind day hair/make-up for myself and my girls.

Have any of you ever been there or know anything about them? Their website looks beautifu, but you can never tell by websites!

Thank you!!

Rachael

Re: La Bella Spa and Salon?

• edited December 2011
    They are pretty expensive but if money is not an issue they are one of the best salons in town. It's a large establishment so I am sure they can assist you all at once which we would be a perk over some of the smaller places in town.
  • edited December 2011
    La Bella is definitely fancy, but I don't think it's the best salon in Abq for really anything except being charged for a lot.  It's an all purpose salon and I don't believe they "train" the make-up people except to sell the make-up line they carry.

I would recommend Eric at Chez Dor for hair and Ashlynne Padilla for make-up.  Chez Dor is a super cute modern salon that uses B&B products and has well trained stylists that only do hair and Ashlynne is a professionally trained make-up artist that is part of the guild union and is MOBILE which is awesome to not run all around town!  Chez Dor's number is 505-243-6777 and Ashlynne's number is 505-507-0472.  Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I really like La Bella! Chrissy is absolutely amazing with hair!! I have an airbriush make up trial with them soon, so I cant tell you about makeup yet.. The salon itself is beautiful!! Especially the west side location, and the owner is a doll! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! I have a trial scheduled for April 9th and hopefully it will work out well!
  • edited December 2011
    Who is doing your trial? I would see if Chrissy is available! GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Please let us know how it goes. I have also scheduled my hair/makeup at La Bella, and the same for my mom/MIL and bridesmaids, so I'd love to know how they did.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards