Chit Chat

hot pink, black, and damask

I need some new damask, hot pink, and black ideas.  Anyone using these same colors and mind sharing their ideas with me?  Or does anyone know of any other knotties that might have used these colors?  Thanks!

Re: hot pink, black, and damask

• No ideas, but if you have a Hobby Lobby close by, they have some new stuff in the wedding section in those colors.  Guest book, pen, pillow & basket in the BW damask with hot pink accents. They have a 40% coupon on their website this week for 40% any regular price item. Its been a while since they have had a 50% off bridal section, I figure that's coming up in a couple months.  You can print out several 40% coupons and go every day this week, if they are close enough.
    image. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I LOVE those colors!!! I'm doing pink, orange and lime green! I had A LOT of luck with just google image! Try that out! I will keep my eyes open for any other Knotties with your colors! :) Good luck!
  • Ditto Etsy! I am doing Black, Damask and Apple Green! I found a lot of my ideas by using google images and Etsy!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards