Florida-North Florida

Linen suggestions?

My friend and I are both bride-to-be's and while my venue provides linens, hers doesn't. Her caterer said he can provide them for $18 per table but that seems kind of steep. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Someone you used for linens that was super affordable? 

Re: Linen suggestions?

• edited July 2012
    I was in the same boat with chair covers... my venue provided the white linen free but chair covers were $5/chair... $500 for chair covers just seemed unreal. And they had these HUGE big bulky chairs that regular chair covers didn't fit... another bride back in the day had custom ones sewed by her mom and gave them to the venue. I also wantd blue linen and reading about the cost of renting the linen and chair sashes... whew! I read around and a lot of people recommended linentablecloth.com. I realized my venue had nice white folding chairs for the ceremonies (I only had my reception there) and bought the stretch white folding chair covers. I also  bought table overlays from them. I had originally thought I would have to budget $1,000 for renting linen. I bought everything (12 over lays, 120 chair covers and chair sashes, and several table runners) for $450 and was able to resell for $350. If you go with them my advice is if you have the time wait it out - like them on facebook and follow their site... they have sales. Especially the day after thanksgiving (30-40%) - if your colors are out during a sale though they won't rain check for the sale price. Also, as soon as you get them open up ALL of them and examine them. You could only exchange within 30 days and I had a few with dirt on them but didn't look at them till months later. They said it was just the process of it coming out of a big factory. 
  • I don't know if this helps at all but I bought my linens. I found them on Amazon for sale cheaper than I could rent. And now I'll be able to sell them afterward or reuse or whatever. Just an idea.
  • I have some black tableclothes , black chair covers and also have 5 carribean blue 70" round table clothes & 6 carribean blue table runners . All looked beautiful when set up . I would rent them at a very reasonable price w/ deposit and even cheaper if they are brought back already cleaned . Contact me if interested , I'm located North of Panama city beach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards