August 2013 Weddings
Options

Invitations

Has anyone ordered there's yet? I can't decide if I'm jumping the gun or not.

Re: Invitations

• Options
    I just received mine from Wedding Paper Divas. I don't think it's jumping the gun if you know what you want and have your guest list settled. :-) If you plan on doing some DIY with your invitations it's good to get a head start too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We ordered ours and are waiting to receive the proof.  It's definitely not too early, because you want to have time to get them in with plenty of time to address all of them.  Plus we plan on taking one with us when we meet with our baker to give them a visual of our colors.
  • Options
    No I dont think your jumping the gun, if you have all the times & guest list set in stone then why not get a head start. I

will be ordering mine as soon as we have our meeting with our venue DOC to get all the times and everything settled.
  • Options
    I ordered mine already. I got a super great deal on invites from Vistaprint & didnt wanna pass it up. I had the money to order them, so I did. One less thing I have to worry about in a few months.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Got mine already!

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    I ordered & received mine using two Groupons from VistaPrint. I also used the Groupons for our Save The Dates.. Can't pass that deal up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OK great! Invites are ordered! Thank you for the input. Smile
  • Options
    Ours are ordered. DIY lavender pressed invites.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    I just placed the deposit down for mine and I am now working on submitting wording to the vendor for my invites.  I hope to see a proof by the end of next week.  The whole process with the vedor I chose can take up to 4 to 6 weeks for production after I approve the design which would mean receiving my invites by mid April. I plan to send my OOT invites in early June and by the end of the June for everyone else.  My RSVP date is 7/27 for my 8/31 wedding.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Ours came this Tuesday. August 17th is the date, and our RSVP was July 15th.  I got a good deal off of Invitations by Dawn, and let me tell you, it was nice to finally recylcle all of the invitations samples I had gotten, and make room for other wedding stuff in my folders.

I plan on sending them out the 1st-2nd week of June, some earlier with OOT guests who may need to have that visual heads up of planning for the trip. Now I just have to get my butt in gear and put addresses with all of these names and number my list again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You're not jumping the gun! I have an appoitment with the lady who is deisigning mine next wednesday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards