Florida-South Florida
Options

looking for a venue (not the the typical box)

We've looked at quite a few places however everywhere we seem to like works out to $13k plus plus plus.... We are in North Broward area and open to Palm Beach or even North Miami
Places so far
- Pier top at the Hyatt
- Addison
- W
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale
- Atlantic Hotel

any suggestions would be appreciated, for the most part all of the above were great in regards to location and what they offered but they were not flexible in prices

Re: looking for a venue (not the the typical box)

• Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Signature Grand in Davie...they have reasonable prices

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue is very nice and they will work with your budget. It's probably what you consider "Cookie cutter". But no harm in checking it out. It's Binks Forest in Wellington. http://www.binksforestgc.com/
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try the Spanish Monestary in Miami, the Morikami in Delray Beach, the Botanical Gardens, the Sculpture Gardens, or the zoo!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Jungle Island if you want something outside the box? Their prices aren't that bad and the coordinator is really a pleasure to work with.
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of prices, but I noticed you were looking at hotels and the Pelican Grand has an awesome rooftop area (ocean 180 degrees)...

I'm using Sun Dream Yachts... we have a 200 person guest list so it's a bit more, but if your guest list is smaller it's all inclusive and its super cool! 

GL :)
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    naani1326naani1326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not sure how many people you have but Art Deco Center is super affordable and you can bring in your own catering and bar! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Surf Club in North Miami Beach ... the packages start @ about $93 pp (they do not negotiate at all!!) but with premium liquor
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards