Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Davids Bridal Wedding Photography - Opinions?? (Also posted in Budget Weddings)

So I have had photography on the brain recently (as some may have seen from my recent posts).  I went to a bridal show this past weekend and realized that I really need to start crossing off things on my list and photography is one of the main things (you know I'm procrastinating when my FI tells me I need to get crackin' Wink)
Anyways, at the Bridal Show I became aware that David's Bridal has photography and that compared to a lot that I was looking at around the area, have really great prices.  I have a meeting in a few weeks to go in and talk to someone and look at portfolios of the photographers that work with them.  Have any of you used David's Bridal photography?  If so, what do you think?  I want HONESTY.
Thanks!

Re: Davids Bridal Wedding Photography - Opinions?? (Also posted in Budget Weddings)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked the same question and did not get good responses. A photographer told me they approached him without event asking for samples! Others were vague but said their experience was ban. I opted not to go with them because the pictures are very important to me. I couldn't imagine signing on to something with out meeting the photographer or seeing their work.

I know it sounds too good to be true, and I think it might be.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are wanting quality photography service at an affordable price, visit http://jennytrent.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards