New York-Long Island
Options

HELP! Need a venue!

Hi everyone! Very pressed for time and feeling the pressure. I have been to a ton of venues on long island and I hate everything. The only one I liked was giorgios in Baiting Hollow and was only able to overlook the ornate ballroom because of the photo ops and gorgeous outside. anyone have any recomendations? I want to be the only event. July 2013. At my wits end! Thanks!

Re: HELP! Need a venue!

• Options
    I am getting married at the north ritz club in syosset this weekend. The grounds are beautiful and they only do one event at a time.
  • Options
    Try to overlook the one at a time thing. I got married at the Fox Holow and they do more than one event but they are totally seperate. We even had a seperate outside area, cocktail area and everything. Arrival times were even staggered. They did a beautiful job and it wasn't overly ornate. The outside was beautiful and we got some great pictures. Think about what you really want as opposed to being the only wedding.
  • Options
    i wanted our wedding to be the only one going on that day as wel. i'vee been to many that have multiples adn they always intermingle in one way or another. we got married at harbor club in huntington. one event at a time, on the water. super nice.

• Options
    In Response to Re:HELP! Need a venue!:[QUOTE]I am getting married at the north ritz club in syosset this weekend. The grounds are beautiful and they only do one event at a time. Posted by jap6955[/QUOTE]

Beautiful place super pricy and they would not work with our budget at all. I'm happy with what we picked but I loved NRC.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I never understood the whole being the only wedding thing. I have heard girls say if they run into another bride they would be pissed! Honestly im hoping I do see the other bride bc I think it's nice to have something in common, say congrats, give each other a hug, take a pic together... Are people really that shallow that it has to be all about them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Try the thatched cottage in centerport their website pics are awful you have to go and see the place I fell in love with it.  It's right on the water just absoultly beautiful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards