Virginia
Options

Wedding Dress for sale - Size 4

Congratulations to all brides looking on the knot!!   My husband and I had an extremely successful wedding and continue to have a blast daily being married.  I wish everyone all the happiness I have.

I have a size 4 wedding dress to sell.  It was only worn by me.  It's a beautiful dress and very comfortable.  It's been hemmed to 5'3" woman wearing a 1" heel.  The bustle is gathered with several ties so it's guaranteed not to fall out if it's accidentally stepped on in the back.  No other alterations have been made to the sides or straps (though the straps can be removed if you don't like them).

The dress has been cleaned professionally by a dry cleaner that uses organic cleaning solution.  It's ivory in color and is style T8612 from David's Bridal.  See link below for images.
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-A-line-with-Lace-Embroidered-Cap-Sleeves-T8612

The dress cost $500, alterations were $250 and cleaning was $150.  I'm only asking $450 for the dress.   If you are interested I am in the Northern Virginia area and can be reached at pollo1029@hotmail.com

Best of luck as you search to make your wedding day perfect!

Re: Wedding Dress for sale - Size 4

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Pretty dress for a great price! I'm 5'7 and already have my dress though. Good luck selling yours...I'm already hoping I can get some of the money back on mine after my wedding. That mutha was expensive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards