African American Weddings

Update on Wedding Planning (Long post)

Hello Girls,

I havent really been posting lately.  My wedding planning kind of took a backseat to life in general and truthfully speaking I was just not into planning the wedding.  Once I started gettubg stressed I just stopped everything.  But now with 4 1/2 months left to go I have been recharged. 

My Thanksgiving was nice.  I spent Thanksgiving with my FI family because my mom decided to go to Orlando to visit her sister for the holiday.  Everyone seemed excited about the wedding and that made me excited again. 
I have finally gotten my SAVE the DATES in the mail.  I know its late but I still wanted to send them out. 
All my bridesmaids has placed there dress order.  That in its self was frustrating but they all came through at the last minute.  The bridal shop told me the order had to go in by the end of November and as of this past friday I was missing 3 out of 7.  I called my MOH on Saturday and was like "I'M DONE!!! They can put there order in or not at this point I dont care I will just go with who I got."  She was like I will call you back.  I dont know what she said to the remaining girls but she called me back about 20 mins later and was like all orders will be in within the next hour.  And they were. 
Sat night FI and I had a joint laser tag brithday party and had a ball.  We all acted like big kids running through the laser tag arena. 
All in all we are back on track

Re: Update on Wedding Planning (Long post)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards