Pennsylvania-Central

Pro Pics.

If anyone is bored and wants to kill some time my photos are FINALLY up!

http://armstrongwedding.zenfolio.com/wedding

Re: Pro Pics.

• edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Congrats!
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Who did your hair and make up?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sending those to my email. Your set up was beautiful! I think the only difference is that we are just having a sweetheart table. Where did you rent your chair covers? I think you mentioned that you got a good deal.

Seeing your pics makes me even more excited to have my reception there!
  • playtntsbpg30playtntsbpg30 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

So I'm super bored waiting for FI to get off work so we can offically start partying if you will.. Anyway. I clicked your pics and I ABSOLUTLY love your dress. Baby Blue (not sure what exactally that color was called for you on the dresses) but thats part of my colors and I am amazed I love those dresses you picked out and your wedding dress is just amazing!!!

My colors are baby blue and teal (of course you never get those exact names But thats the idea of trying to get close to those colors) What exactally was the baby blue's name?  I know they have different names for them from different designers and never actually baby blue. So I was just wondering.. Thank you..

have a safe and awesome New Years!!! and have a great and safe weekend!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Tba- Check out ChaircoverExpress.com I ordered the samples and then got the full kit to try out. We used the Poly chair covers and Satin sashes.

Play- The blue is Alfred Angelo's "Rivera Sky" which is very similar to Davids bridal color "Peri" HTH
  • edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous! Looks like it was lots of fun! The back of your shoes with the rings shot=AWESOME! I am also fond of the guys doing shots at the bar.

P.S. I am in love with your venue!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch Vintage!

The Yorktowne was really great and I loved the atmosphere!! We did have a lot of requests for them that they carried out beautifully!

As for the shoe shot, I specifically asked the photog to take that one. I'm so happy it turned out great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards