Oklahoma

will rogers/charles e. sparks rose gard in OKC

i'm looking into the Charles E. Sparks rose garden in oklahoma city for my wedding and reception. the main reason i like it is the price (less than $500 for 2 hour rental of the garden and 3 hours of indoor reception). i have not seen it yet, but plan to take a look at this may (my wedding will be in may of 2011). i've emailed about the date i want and was told they cannot book anything until this december, so i've got a while to decide.

i was wondering if anyone has been to a wedding there, or had they're wedding there?

any input is greatly appreciated!

http://www.okc.gov/Parks/will_rogers/rental.html 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: will rogers/charles e. sparks rose gard in OKC

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married there this may!  It was very stressful getting it booked especially since I could not do it until this year.  I checked with them several times and everytime told me I could come in Jan 4th.  So I took off Jan 4th from work and went up and I guess they had decided to open on the 3rd for reservations! So alot of the times were already booked, and they were going to be closed on the initial date I picked for a tennis tournament.  I had called the week before to make sure the 4th was the first day I could do it and they never mentioned anything about the tournament!  I would make sure that you are there the first day they take reservations right when they open and not to set an actual date until you reserve it.  I ended up having to go with another date, and even have a 1pm wedding instead of an evening wedding.  However I think it is completely worth it!  It is gorgeous there!
  • Hey i was wondering the same thing, did you have your wedding there? i was wondering if i could see some pics! :) did everything go good??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards