Military Brides

Help New Knottie

I am brand new how do I add friends?

Re: Help New Knottie

• edited December 2011
    Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I haven't added any "friends" to my knot account...I just post..someone else can let us know if this is not the norm :)

WELCOME! Tell us more about you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • natalieervinnatalieervin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't added any friends. I also just post!
    Welcome to the board! I agree, tell us more about yourself. :)
    Anniversary
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto others.  I don't even know what the point would be of adding friends, unless there's some cool TK trick or stuff we don't know about.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just post too. welcome to the Knot.  This website has given me soooo many great ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't add friends either. If there is a trick or something, I want to know! :)

Welcome to the board.
    Wedding date?
    Where/how did you meet?
    How did he propose?
    No Amount Of Distance Can Seperate The HeartPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys for the acceptance. The reason I asked about  adding friends is my good friend is also planning a wedding but back home. So I was trying to add her to keep up her plans and she could do the same for me.

We haven't decided on a official wedding date but, we are aiming for right after he gets out and before he re-ups. Which should be around March of 2012. We started talking online while he was over seas. We drifted apart after he got a girlfriend but, after a mutual break up we started talking again. We became extremely close and then decided it was time to meet. He drove 5 1/2 hours to meet me and the moment we came face to face we knew that we were meant to be. 

The proposal wasn't what every girl dreamed up we were relaxing on the couch watching house and he said he couldn't imagine being with any other woman but me and he asked me to marry him. He didn't even have the ring so it was kinda spur of the moment. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards