Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Decorating Supplies

I'm looking for a site with nice affordable wedding decorations, i.e. floating lanterns, wedding sparklers, silk flower petals, colored sand... Already checked saveoncrafts... Shipping to expensive Orientaltrading, things look kinda flimsy here Shindigz.om I couldn't really find much i'm cheap and picky, not a good combo lol.. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!
- And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years...I'll love you for a thousand more. Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers imageimage

Re: Decorating Supplies

• Options
    Have you tried Hobby Lobby or Michael's?  Hobby Lobby always has 40% off one item coupons, so if you're close to one, you can stock up on things like silk flower petals, colored sand, etc. for cheap there.
  • Options
    www.pricewiseevents.com
    www.weddingstar.com
    www.justartifacts.com

I agree with egm900 though. . . I got a lot of my stuff from Hobby Lobby! They always have 50% off stuff including their entire Wedding section! :)

Happy Planning!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, unfortunatly I don't have one nearby, but I will checkout the links, thanks again! :)
    - And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years...I'll love you for a thousand more. Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards