Pre-wedding Parties

Breakfast At Tiffany's

So I'm having a "Breakfast At Tiffany's" themed shower. Were trying to get different ideas but I'm not a huge fan of what comes up on google so if you have any suggestions it would be very helpful.
~Dating:6/21/05 ~ Engaged:9/25/09 ~ Married:7/9/11~
Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Anniversary

Re: Breakfast At Tiffany's

• loop0406loop0406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My b shower was the lil blue box/something blue theme, the favors were blue boxes (from Target) with blue/white m&m's (Party City) with white bow, the cake was blue box with bow, the invites were from bonnie marcus Bride on Box (finestationary.com) .

You can do the centerpieces as blue box (wrap boxes in blue wrapping paper) with white ribbon. Stack a few of them and leave top one open, they sell the faux diamond rings at Hobby Lobby that you can put at the top of box.

• edited December 2011
    Check out touchofblissevents.com and search breakfast at Tiffany's.  They have really cute ideas.  Also Polyvore had some ideas.  I am having the same theme and we are doing a candy bar in white and blue, with favors in little blue purse boxes(weddingstar),  and a Tiffany's box shaped cake.  We are having it as a brunch  and are having a mini waffle bar and all types of mini pastries and quiches, with champagne, etc.  I saw a really cute idea of having fake pearl necklaces draped over the back of the chairs an dused for the game where you can't say "bride" or "marriage" or you lose the necklace.  The invites tell everyone to wear their little black dresses and best pearls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards