Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Navy Blue and Lime Green

What are peoples thoughts on Navy blue and lime green for reception decor.

I am going with a white table cloth with navy blue votives, white plates, and silverware. I am having a silver frame for the table numbers. My flowers are white and blue hydrangeas, light green flowers and a touch of light yellow/cream roses. Its a summer wedding - guys are going with tan suits.

I am not a huge yellow fan, so dont want the napkins to be yellow and blue would be too much blue so im thinking of spicing it up with lime green.

Thoughts?

Re: Navy Blue and Lime Green

• using similar colors too!  navy and a nice pop of brighter green (not necessarily lime, but you ge the idea).  I love it and think it looks really classy.  We are doing a garden wedding too :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's my color combo, too!  We're doing navy, lime/apple green, and ivory, with a lighter pink in some of the flowers.  (I'm getting married in late May.)
  • It will look stunning! :)
    Anniversary
  • Those are our colors as well. I am doing more of a royal/cobalt blue and lime green. I wasn't sure how it was all going to come together, but using the bold color blue in the girls dresses and certain accent pieces makes it less abrasive on the eye. We are having our wedding at a beautiful indoor venue and the colors still work well. I have incorporated bright green cymbidium orchards that look gorgeous against the girls dresses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Those are my colors too! Saphirre and Sage/Clover...!  I have really been kicking around the idea of using granny smith apples somewhere with my centerpieces, maybe you can use limes!

I also love the idea of Candy apples for favors!
  • i am doing dark blue and lime green mine and my fiances favorite colors me my fiance and our son will be in blue and everyone elses will be in green
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards