Outdoor Weddings
Options

Ugh- I am overwhelmed!!

I live in Georgia and just got engaged. We would like to marry outdoors in the North Ga. Mountains in Oct of this year!!! Totally on a budget and running into not alot of options!! Help!

Re: Ugh- I am overwhelmed!!

• Options
    Welcome!
    First advice: Breathe :)

Now, your local board to the left will be able to give you specific venue recommendations.

Generally, here's my best outdoor budget wedding advice: Have a rain plan, or 3. Have a lunch or afternoon cake&snacks wedding, to cut down on cost of food. Most parks don't allow alcohol, and a dry wedding saves a ton of money. You may be able to find a city park in the mountains, they are usually cheaper than state parks ( State park and first choice, $500 for ceremony space alone. City park/venue we chose, $100 for the ENTIRE park.)

If you have any more specific questions, I'll hang around and  try to answer them as best I can.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    With more information I bet we can help you come up with some ideas :) I agree with PP, try this on your local ( again with more specifics) and you'd probably get a more specific idea of what you can pull off with your budget. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards