New York-Western

ceremony

I currently live in Buffalo,NY our wedding is planned for OCT 22,2011. We will be having our reception at pearl street grill. Does anyone have any ideas for a place to get married in the city that is indoors? I already called the botonical gardens and they are booked!

Re: ceremony

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you get married at Peral St. Grille?
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    We're having both the ceremony and reception at Pearl Street.  It was an extra $150 to have it set up early to have the ceremony before.
    October 2010 September SC - 1st Anniversary Plans:
    Trip to Prague & bring home furbaby when we get back
    imageimage
    ~ Karen ~
    **Wedding/House/Travel Bio **
  • edited December 2011
    we are having our reception at pearl street.

we are doing our ceremony at shea's (just down the street!)

it was a bit pricier,but they have chairs, a sound system, aisle runners, etc.  if there isn't a show, I would definitely look into it.  Bobbi - the coordinator is great!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into Shea's as well- for the reception. I love the theatre and thought it would be awesome to celebrate our wedding there. Unfortunately there was only one night free in November because of all their shows. (I'm hoping my sister will chose it as her sight when she gets married next year!) :)

I bet your ceremony will be awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i'm in the same boat. oct 8 2011. sheas says because of broadway for then. they dont book this far in advance. I wanted botanical gardens but i thought it was too pricey. i'm trying to be careful since we're paying for the whole wedding ourselves. i'm looking into the science museum.

sheryl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards