Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Bussing to Wedding Site

Hey there,
My betrothed and I are interested in getting married in a lovely park - the one where he proposed. However, it has no parking area for our 200 some guests. There is a parking area not 3 blocks away from which we could transport people. Do you think this is a good idea? I'm concerned about latecomers. Opinions welcome.

Re: Bussing to Wedding Site

• tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    If it were a small wedding I'd say no problem.  200 people will be difficult.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • You'd have to take multiple trips both getting there and back, and maybe hire more than one bus.  It's doable, but it's going to cost quite a bit of money.  If I were you, I'd look at another venue.  If it's close enough to the park, perhaps you can pop over there for your pictures.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • I did it for about 100. I listed two departures for the bus before the wedding, and then it ran frequent trips back to the parking spot all evening. It worked, but it was for half the people you are planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards