Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Budget bride- invitations! HELP!

Hi ladies!

I, like everyone, am trying to conserve on costs. Wedding invitations are next on my list. Anyone know of a budget way to do this? My twin sister found someone on the knot years ago who designed and printed them... Looking for something similar! Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks in advance!!!

Sara

Re: Budget bride- invitations! HELP!

• Options
    DIY at Paper Depot allowed us to have really expensive looking invites for not a lot of money.  Otherwise, Target, Joanne's, Michael's etc, have print your own invites that are quite pretty.  If you get some coupons, vistaprint can be very affordable as well.
  • Options
    Try 123print.com! We did our Save the Dates with them. Cheapest and easiest that I've found.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Consider online invitations. We used greenvelope. It is inexpensive, easy to track responses etc. 
  • Options
    Have you ever heard of the website weddingchicks.com? I found the most adorable print-your-own invitation suites and save-the-dates with them! (And the design major fiance even thought the ones I chose were neat- a wow in my eyes) They have a ton of other diy and cute printables for budget weddings. Perhaps you should stop by! I know I am using a ton of their resources. As for stationary if you choose this super cheap option, even Micheals and JoAnnes has super cheap sets for print-your-own invites.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    We went to the paper depot and designed pocket fold invitations with 3 inserts, and with professional printing everything will be around $180 for 80 invites. I was extremely pleased with how cheap the price was and we got to design them exactly how we wanted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards